Centre on Emission Inventories and Projections
The EMEP Centre on Emission Inventories and Projections (CEIP) hosted by the Umweltbundesamt (the Austrian Environment Agency), started on 15 January 2008. The CEIP builds on the work of EMEP; maintains and further develops emission database and provides support to the Parties, modellers and UNECE secretariat.
What would you like to do?
- Learn more about what and how to report? visit Reporting Instructions
- Check completeness and consistency of your inventory? visit RepDab
- Check status of emission reproting of Parties to the CLRTAP? Go to overview of submissions
- Get emission data for the UNECE region? visit Emissions as reported by Parties or Emissions used in EMEP models or Activity data
- Learn more about WebDab? visit Emission Data (WebDab) and/or User guide to WebDab
- Learn more about the EMEP centre on emission inventories and projections? go to CEIP
- Learn more about the review process? go to Review of Inventories
- Looking for related information? go to Links
- Get in contact with us? send an e-mail
- Get in contact with the UNECE secretariat? send an e-mail